How Great Leaders Can Produce Insane Results Without Driving People Crazy
This newly revised, paperback version of 100 Ways to Motivate Others is the culmination of many years of successful leadership coaching and training by best-selling author, Steve Chandler, and attorney, Scott Richardson. Chandler and Richardson have crafted a vital, user-friendly, inspirational guide for executives, managers and professionals...and those aspiring to reach their level.
After youíve learned to motivate yourself, Chandler and Richardson
will show you:
- How to slow down and enjoy a new level of focus.
- Why multitasking is a myth, not a strength and keeping life simple
and straight forward is the goal.
- The power of building on your peoplesí strengths.
- How to avoid the damaging inclination to obsess about peoplesí
- A simple and creative way to hold people accountable.
- How to enjoy cultivating the art of supportive confrontation.
This new edition has been updated and strengthened to include a brand new chapter: The Most Effective Way Yet for Motivating Others to Achieve. The hardcover edition of this book won rave reviews and struck a nerve in the business world where innovative, motivating leadership is sorely lacking. The new version maintains the user-friendly takes on effective leadership and teaches its concepts in short, bite-sizes chunks for the busy manager of today.