25 Experts reveal Their Secrets of Health and Longevity from the Fountain of Youth
For millennia, people have been searching for the elusive fountain of youth - the key to living a long, healthy, productive and fulfilling life. Is it merely a matter of luck or good genes that some of us reach advanced years free of disease, debility and disability? Or are there proven strategies that we can adopt to make our lives longer, stronger and altogether more rewarding?
In THE FOUNTAIN, pioneers and leaders in the fields of healing, wellness, nutrition, vitamin and mineral therapy, exercise physiology and beauty share the wisdom they've gained to guide all of us to the fountain of youth.
Among the topics addressed in these easy-to-read, succinct essays are:
· How the interaction among nutrition, vitamins, exercise and meaningful work and relationship enhances wellness at every stage
· How vitamin therapy can guard against chronic disease, even into old age
· How proper nutrition prevents the onset of disease and boosts well-being
· How cultivating relationships assuages stress and serves as a buffer against disease
· How meditation and other relaxation practices set the state for lifelong wellness
· How natural strategies enhance beauty at all ages
A book you'll return to again and again in your own quest for natural, holistic ways to make each day count, as you count more days of healthy life.
||Basic Health Publications