Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported by this website. Please upgrade to IE9 or use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari as your browser.
HOW TO ORDER
Trade Customers should login here
MAIL ORDER CUSTOMERS
To order online:
- Place your selected items in your shopping basket
- When you have finished selecting items proceed to the checkout where you will be prompted to complete the online form with your contact details, a delivery address and payment details via our secure payment facility
To order via telephone:
- Simply call us with the details of your order and we will take your delivery instructions and payment details over the phone. Please note that our customer services are open from Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 5.30 pm. Outside of this time, please leave your details and we will be happy to get back to you during our office hours
Telephone +44 (0) 20 8693 0234
To order via post:
- Send your order details to us, including book title, your name, address and contact telephone number, together with a cheque or postal order made payable to deep books ltd to our address here. Please be sure to include all postage and packing charges, as indicated, or we will be unable to process your order
To order via fax:
- You can fax us your order details, including titles you wish to order, your name, address and contact telephone number, on 020 8693 1400. Please be sure to include payment details with your fax.
Fax +44 (0) 20 8693 1400
All goods will be despatched within two working days, if in-stock, by 1st class post or 48hr courier.
Postage & Packing charges are clearly displayed and updated in the shopping basket each time an item is placed into the shopping basket. Please be sure to choose your correct location.
How to pay:
- Credit or Debit card: We accept all major credit & debit cards. If you are faxing or posting your order and wish to pay by card then please remember to include the card number, issue number or valid from date (if paying by Solo or Maestro), the card number, the expiry date and the 3-digit security code (the last 3 digits located on the back of the card.)
- Cheque or Postal Order: please make all cheques & postal orders payable to 'deep books ltd.'
Please note: all payments must be made in Pounds Sterling.
deep books will not keep a record of any customer payment information.
Terms & Conditions
If you should receive faulty goods or goods damaged in transit, please let us know within 7 working days. If you decide that you no longer require the goods that you have ordered please notify us within 7 working days of receipt of goods. You will then be able to return the goods to us, at your expense, and receive a full refund, as long as the goods returned to us are in saleable condition.
All prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice.
All goods remain the property of deep books ltd until fully paid for by the customer.
Deep books also retains the right to refuse to supply to any individual or company at any time for any reason.
All brand names, product names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trade marks or trade names or copyrights of their respective holders and deep books gives no permission in respect of the use of any such brand names, product names or titles or copyrights and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
Trade Customers should review the ‘Trading Terms’ document here.
If you have any other queries or problems please feel free to contact us by telephone or email and we will be happy to assist you if we can.
Please note: deep books will not pass any information on to 3rd parties.