Imprint :New Page Books
Publication Date :07/03/2005
Total Pages :160
Dimensions :140 X 216
Format :Paperback / softback
Author :Bob Hammond
REPAIR YOUR OWN CREDIT
4 in stock
The newly revised Third Edition of Repair Your Own Credit can guide you out of the credit war and away from the unethical credit repair services. The truth behind these services is that they take tens of thousands of dollars every day from unsuspecting consumers already on the verge of bankruptcy, and they can’t do anything to repair your credit that you can’t do yourself.
Bob Hammond’s Repair Your Own Credit reveals the unethical and illegal secrets of the credit repair industry from an insider’s point of view and the measures you need to take to repair you credit yourself. Some topics included are:
• The importance of good credit.
• The cast of characters within the credit game.
• Tips on re-establishing and repairing your credit.
• The low-down on credit repair companies.
• What’s included in your credit report and how to obtain it.
• Where to get help.